Tuesday, November 3, 2009

H1N1 Swine Flu!

Hi Wanna be's,

I know, I know, I am fully aware that I have been away too long. A friend of mine took me to Paris Fashion week and we decided to stay somewhat longer. Love Paris.

Another friend of mine asked me to include a link to her article. She writes for some online company. I refused at first, but she said it was about H1N1 Swine Flu and that's important stuff. I'm sure she'll be happy that I'm posting her link. Please visit it and give her some feedback or whatever it is y'all do.

Here is the link: H1N1 Swine Flu prevention

I am keeping this post short but sweet because it's time for my workout. My trainer just arrived. I will be back and I'll tell you all about my work out. (My real workout, in my home gym...Not the one where you wear a cute outfit and mingle at the gym.)

Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, just wanted to let you know, that as a fellow rich bitch (i'm gay so i call myself that), living it up in the land of the wealthy, its good to see there's someone letting the wanna bes that the queen bee's are SO much better then them. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Blog Promotion - Blog and Blog resource Directory